When: Recertification is every two years for SFI-4.1 and SFI-4.2 Ballistic Blankets
When: Recertification is every two years for SFI-7.1 and SFI-7.2 Diapers / SFI14.1 and SFI 14.2 Restraints
- Ship us your current blanket to – ATTN: SFI Recertification 4101 South May, Oklahoma City, OK 73119
- Before sending ballistic blankets for recertification please make sure it is clean!
- We inspect the blanket for any burns, tears, and damaged hardware
- Strap replacement will be billed at $77 per hour.
- Once we see that everything looks great we apply new SFI dated tags and new Stroud logos if needed.
- When you cut out notches for a clutch or mount bracket we place a material cover around the seam to protect from future fraying. This is billed as a repair.
- Stroud will charge $77.00 per hour for any repairs needed to pass certification.
Check those certification labels on a regular basis. It’s for your own safety!
Q. Can Stroud manufacture a ballistic blanket based on a blanket from another manufacturer?
A. If you send in a competitor’s blanket we can easily replicate the exact fit with a Stroud blanket.