Timeline: Recertification is every two years.
- Ship us your current window/door net- ATTN: SFI Recertification 4101 South May, Oklahoma City, OK 73119
- Stroud will remove the webbing after measuring your existing webbing lengths to ensure that you have the same fit as before.
- Stroud will then inspect your hardware to make sure that all pieces are not damaged and functioning properly.
- Stroud will then replace the old webbing and sew on new updated SFI tags.
- Our $90.00 recertification fee covers the cost of brand new webbing and updated SFI tags, provided we are able to use your existing hardware.
- There is no charge for the inspection.
Q. Why is the cost of recertifying my old net the same as the cost of a new custom net?
A. SFI regulations mandate that window net webbing has to be completely replaced every two years. The process of recertification is essentially identical to manufacturing a new net for Stroud.
Q. Why wouldn’t I just order a new window net if the price is the same?
A. When you recertify we make sure your recertified net matches the dimensions of your old net perfectly. If you order a new custom net you will have to measure for a replacement net including top angles, fixed mounting and attachment points over again.